When it comes to processing, we have you covered!
The General Store provides seamless, integrated credit, debit and EBT payments via a number of best-in-breed processing partners, including Vantiv (formerly Mercury Payments), OpenEdge, Worldpay, Signature Processing, and Cayan. And, if you are happy with your current payment processing provider, and do not wish to switch, the General Store also provides seamless integration to virtually all payment processors in North America via NETePay software from DataCap Systems, Inc.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have regarding processing options with the General Store? We are always more than happy to help.
Payment Terminal Options
The General Store also supports multiple EMV ready payment terminals, across several processing partners.
Verifone VX805 –
Verifone’s VX 805 Contactless PIN pad provides precisely what you need, and nothing you don’t. This incredibly convenient payment device allows merchants to process a range of transactions through multiple connectivity options, while offering the latest NFC technology for mobile payments. And, of course, it includes the latest security protections for total peace of mind.
- The VX 805 PIN pad features a sleek contour and ergonomic design that looks as good as it feels. Intuitive ATM-style interface and large keypad deliver exceptional convenience.
- Processing of all transaction types is simple and secure thanks to the latest certifications and EMV compliance. And VeriShield Total Protect delivers end-to-end encryption and tokenization.
- With its blazing fast processor, the VX 805 PIN pad can handle even the most complex and demanding transactions in style.
Ingenico ISC250 –
- Meets the industry’s highest and newest hardware and software security requirements and is PCI PTS 3.x & 4.x certified. Complies with SRED and Open protocol modules. Supports all point-to-point encryption (P2PE) solutions for reduced PCI DSS scope.
- Accommodates all forms of payment including EMV chip & PIN, chip & sign, magstripe, signature capture, and NFC/contactless. Also supports new options such as NFC loyalty, couponing, wallets and QR codes.
- Provides high quality, durable signature capture for electronic payments, receipt storage, and business applications, such as contracts, warranty programs, and enrollments. Authentication with biometric signature is available, including speed and screen pressure for better recognition.
- Designed for use in demanding multi-lane environments, the iSC Touch 250 features a glass display that is highly resistant to impact and scratches, with a lifespan of 1,000,000 signatures. Its dual-head magnetic stripe reader reduces read errors, while its smart-card reader withstands 500,000 card insertions. Single-cable multi-point mono connector ensures easy integration & terminal replacement.
Genius allows customers to pay how they want, where they want, and be on their way quickly—whether it’s through lightning-fast chip card transactions or any of the array of mobile payments on the market. You’ll be ready to say “yes” to any and all customer payment requests, because Genius supports: credit, debit, EMV/chip cards, gift cards, Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, Level Up, industry-specific payment types like HSA and FSA cards, and more.