The General Store has built-in bar-code label printing for price labels and shelf tags. Additionally, for those users who have one of our advanced mobile devices, we provide the ability to print to a Bluetooth “hip” printer.
The ZD410 redefines the compact printer class. It fits into areas other printers cannot, withstanding rough handling and integrating easily into a wide range of applications. A 5″ (127 mm) media roll capacity and clear media window optimize productivity, while a maximum print speed of 4″ (102 mm) per second enables fast job processing.
- Parallel, Serial, or USB Interfaces.
- Print method: Direct thermal (LP)
- Size: 8.6 in. L x 4.5 in. W x 6.0 in. H
220 mm L x 115 mm W x 151 mm H
Label Sizes Supported:
- 1.25″ by 1″ adhesive
- 2.25″ by 1.25″ adhesive
- 2.25″ by 1.25″ hang-tags for apparel
- 2.25″ by .5″ adhesive butterfly tag for jewelry and other small items
Zebra QLn 220 Mobile Bluetooth Printer
If you are using one of our advanced mobile devices, like the Unitech HT682, then you have the ability to print 2″ by 1″ price labels and shelf tags directly on the sales floor.
- Printer Specifications:
- Resolution • 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
- Memory 128 MB RAM; 256 MB Flash (standard)
- Print Width • QLn220: 1.9”/48 mm
- Print Length • Min: 0.5”/12.7 mm • Max: 32”/813 mm
- Print Speed Up to 4”/102 mm per second
- Media Sensors black mark and gap media sensing using fixed center position sensors; label present sensor for issuing labels one at a time