HP RP5 Series
The HP RP5800 bundle is an example of a PC-Drawer based system. Although they take slightly more time to set up, PC-Drawer configured systems offer the advantages of modularity and flexibility at the PC, Monitor, Customer Display and Credit Card Swipe levels. Typically, you also get more computing power for the buck. In addition to a report printer, you should always budget for a battery backup and a local data backup in order to protect your investment in the event of power loss and any other unforeseen emergencies.
- Elegant Design and engineering to add aesthetics to your store
- Retail Hardened RP 5800 PC and top quality components
- 250GB 7200 RPM SATA 2.5 Hard Drive
- 4GB DDR3-1600 SODIMM (1x4GB) RAM
- Four powered USB ports, 7 standard USB ports, and 2 serial ports for large device support like table scanners and scales
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Edition
- 32bit OS or 64 OS Intel Core i3-2120 CPU
- Optional 15 inch Touchscreen
- Optional terminal enclosure and integration tray
- HP Retail Dual-Head MSR
- HP VFD Customer Display
- USB 1D Bar Code Scanner HP
- Heavy Duty Cash Drawer (5 Bills / 5 Coins)
- HP USB POS Keyboard
- HP PoweredUSB Single Station Receipt Printer
- 3 year next business day warranty (material/labor/onsite) on all HP POS components when purchased as a bundle with RP5800 PC
- Warranty Details 3 year parts, 3 year labor, 3 year onsite warranty included. Warranty covers all HP peripherals when purchased with the computer as a complete system. Peripherals purchased separately covered by standard 1 yr HP warranty.
- 5 year warranty available
- The perfect system for any retailer, including high volume environments like liquor, convenience, and grocery.
Deliver a stylish and engaging experience to your customers with the modern, versatile HP RP9 Retail System, an All-in-One (AiO) that combines powerhouse performance with reliable engineering. With it’s unmatched flexibility and abundance of configuration options, the RP9 from HP is the perfect system for any retailer, including high volume environments like liquor, convenience, and grocery.
Multiple processor and operating system options are available. And the RP9 provides plenty of connections for all of your peripheral devices:
- Two Serial ports (RS232). Perfect for weight scales.
- One HDMI port for secondary display (customer display)
- Three 12 volt powered USB Ports
- One 24 volt powered USB Port
- One Cash Drawer Port
- Two USB 2.0 Ports
- Two USB 3.0 Ports
- One LAN Port
- One Audio Line In
- One Audio Line Out.
As with the RP5, RP9 bundles are custom configurable to meet your distinct needs with the same abundance of HP peripheral devices to choose from. RP9 bundles also come with HP’s 3/3/3 (material/labor/onsite) Warranty
Warranty Details: 3 year parts, 3 year labor, 3 year onsite warranty included. Warranty covers all HP peripherals when purchased with the computer as a complete system. Peripherals purchased separately covered by standard 1 yr HP warranty.
The RP9 comes in both 15.6″ and 18.5″ diagonal, edge-to-edge, 10-point multi-touch glass.
So if you want the sleek design of a tablet, but need the power and flexibility of a traditional PC, then the RP9 from HP is the only choice!